GOeVisit’s health app makes getting treatment for women’s health conditions a cinch.
For International Women’s Day 2019, we ran an influencer campaign for our longtime client GOeVisit. Their app makes it easy to get a diagnosis and prescription for health conditions that affect women, including UTIs, STIs and birth control needs, as well as offering medical services for men.
Our team sought out an initial list of about 30 influencer candidates located in Western Canada, then vetted the list down to 6 final candidates across Western Canada. We worked primarily with Instagram-based influencers, but also bloggers for this campaign. Our team edited draft content from each of the influencers, secured influencer contracts, managed the campaign budget and co-ordinated the execution of the campaign.
All of the influencers posted their content on March 8, 2019. A series of Instagram Stories, Feed posts and blogs all went live on that day, all with custom links for better campaign trackability. The goal was to have more women register for GOeVisit’s app. We also responded to several hundred comments on the influencers’ social media channels on behalf of GOeVisit.
GOeVisit, the influencers, and our team were all very happy with the results.
• initial list of 30 influencer candidates
• final roster of vetted influencers
• influencer deliverables
• influencer contracts
• reviewing & editing draft content
• responding to comments on influencer posts
• results tracking
• 38 total registrations from the campaign link
• 375 total registrations for the month, which is higher than their average
• an average of 1,054 likes per Instagram post
• an average of 250 comments per post
• 169 website visitors from Instagram Stories